Fishing’s Greatest Misadventures
Fishing’s Greatest Misadventures presents twenty-six true stories which cover the spectrum from terrifying to comical to downright bizarre.
In these pages everyday fishermen, pros, and journalists tell their stories of freak accidents, fish attacks, pranks, idiotic decisions, eerie or unexplained incidents, and other jaw dropping, adrenalin-pumping calamities. The stories bring to life the strange possibilities that await us once we cast our lines into known and unknown waters.
Inside the pages of this fishing book you’ll meet:
• A sport fisherman who gets taken on harrowing underwater ride by an angry white shark.
• An adventure angler whose boat is over turned by a 200 lb Amazon-river catfish.
• A group of ice fishermen who lose their cabin, gear and pride to a single sturgeon.
• A teenager who sabotages a fish farm and frees 300,000 salmon.
• A charter boat operator who gets speared through the chest by a leaping marlin.
From lakes to rivers to the ocean, this book covers every form of angling, and all that can go wrong.
See more about this fishing book at Fishing Book
Title: Fishing’s Greatest Misadventures
Genre: Nonfiction fishing books
Edited by: Tyler McMahon and Paul Diamond
Publisher: Casagrande Press, Inc
Publication Date: November 3, 2008
Paperback: 204 Pages
Size: 6” X 9”
ISBN 13: 978-0-9769516-4-3
Bookstores, amazon.com and fishing shops
Toll Free: 800-443-7227